Thank You for Supporting Your Village, Our Community, and Our Guests
Vital Member Resources
Next Member Meeting: TBA
** MOST RECENT MEMBER NEWSLETTER **
Refer to our Currently Open page for information on restaurants, shopping and activities.
Download the latest Dining, Shopping-Spas, and Activities posters (will re-link for the summer season). These posters are emailed to all Member businesses. Please print out and display at your front desk or guest information areas.
Summer 2023 Employee Parking – Armadillo Lot
- Beginning Friday, May 26th, TSVI would like staff of village businesses and construction workers to park in Armadillo Lot from below the parking guard house and down this summer. Shown as “Staff and Construction Parking” in the attached map.
- The goal is to reserve the winter parking drop off area shown as “Short Term & Day Visitor” in the map for exactly that use. Providing an easily accessible and guest friendly parking area for summer day visitors to visit the Main Base Area and Chamber Guest Services.
- The Chamber will be staffing the chalet building in the Day Visitor parking area. Ambassador hours are: Memorial Day Weekend Fri-Mon 9am – 2pm, then Fri-Sun till June 9, then daily through the summer.
- Overnight parking for lodges will remain in Bear Lot, where it was this winter.
- RV and Camper Overnight Parking will open by mid-June. Due to construction RV & Camper Overnight Parking will not be located in Gila lot this summer. More information will be available on https://www.skitaos.com/plan-your-visit/rv-parking. Per our Summer Ops Plan with the Forest Service, there is a 7 day limit for RV and Camper parking.
Check out the New Mexico Economic Development Department website for information and programs to help your business. Interested in starting a business, growing your business, resources to help you, and even funding for employee training.
March 2023 Taos County Quarterly Economic Summary (PDF).
We’re Here to Support You!
Our local businesses are the smiling faces that can make someone’s visit to our Village a memorable vacation in the best ways. When you join the Taos Ski Valley Chamber, you have a small but passionate team that is ready to help your business in any way that we can.
- Our Chamber Ambassadors assist guests with any questions they have.
Please let us know if your business operating days or times change, so we can keep your business listing current on our posters/flyers and website. It is regularly shared with Members (especially Lodgers) who get lots of questions starting with “what’s open“?
- Chamber FREE Service: Is Your Business listed correctly on Google? Did you know that by adding photos on their Google Business listing, those businesses received 42% more requests for directions on Google Maps plus 35% more clicks through to their website(s). The Taos Ski Valley Chamber of Commerce can help you claim, verify, and populate your Google Business profile. . Need help? Email Nicole to set aside some time for assistance.
- Through our Trip Inquiry forms, we field hundreds of lodging, dining, and activity questions throughout the year – and provide guest requests directly to your inbox so that you can book that guest directly. If you or the ‘right person’ in your organization isn’t getting any Trip Inquiries, please let us know so that we can make sure we have the correct email in our system. We want you to GET THAT BOOKING!
- Do you need more hand sanitizer, masks, bleach wipes, and Covid tests? We can deliver, just let us know what you need.
NEXT VILLAGE OF TAOS SKI VALLEY COUNCIL MEETING: Meetings are scheduled for the last Tuesday of the month. Full Village meeting schedule & Zoom Details here
Not Sure What You Need?
Every business has unique needs, so we welcome you to call anytime to let us know how we can support your business better! Give us a call at 575-776-7852.